Saturday, August 14, 2004

New Things

I lost my speedos. I had a party in my cousin's pool and I took them off and threw them into the pool (from the hot tub) and they disappeared. Has this ever happened to anyone else? They weren't in the bushes. Did my cousin's friends steal them? I was not naked, by the way, I had been wearing my speedos over my swim trunks.

To the right --------->

1. I have a skeleton-profile. I will fill it out as time goes on. But you can see what I look like.

2. A link to my poem / postcard on Matt Shindell's impressive (and beautifully designed) Poetry Postcard Project.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't wear Speedos--thanks to my catholic upbringing & my fat tummy--but wouldn't they float on water? Maybe someone who has a crush on you took them home?

Eduardo

Gun said...

I wear speedos only over or under other things. You are wise in the ways, tho, 'coz they DID float. I saw them floating across the surface of the pool. It was the last time I saw them.